Luciditi is a digital identity platform which provides a range of privacy-preserving, data protection and fraud reduction technology solutions.
- Launch Luciditi’s Age Proof and Age Assurance digital age verification solutions
- Communicate how both products are designed to provide age verification safeguarding to young people and businesses which sell age restricted goods or services
- Generate awareness amongst target sectors (e.g. retail) and consumer audiences aged 16-24
- Secure PR coverage in national, trade and regional press
- Provide paid digital marketing support to raise awareness of the Age Assurance B2B solution and drive leads
We developed an integrated PR and paid social campaign designed to achieve the agreed objectives and KPIs.
Our PR focus was on the launch of both product solutions, to communicate their core benefits and ensure we reached the right media read by our target business and consumer audiences. We achieved this through the following tactics:
- Extensive media mapping, particularly to identify the main vertical trade press read by key decision makers for businesses selling age restricted products
- Liaised with industry spokespeople such as Tony Allen (executive director for the Age Check Certification Scheme) to comment within our PR activity
- For the launch of Age Assurance, we developed a hard-hitting news hook around the age 18+ items children as young as 7 can purchase online. This involved conducting desk research to identify which products (e.g. weapons, alcohol and vapes) are available to children, through to staging a photoshoot so that we had the shock-factor photo of a child posing with the age restricted items
- In addition, we sold in interviews with Ian Moody (Luciditi) to generate thought leadership articles in trade and business press
Central to our launch of Age Assurance was the need to develop and implement a paid LinkedIn campaign to showcase its many advantages to business audiences.
We quickly recognised that we needed to simplify the advertising creative and messaging so that the product solution would resonate. With the campaign launched ahead of the Online Safety Bill, we also needed to tap into the impact the Bill would have and how both of Luciditi’s product solutions supported businesses and safeguarded young people. The creative assets we produced, included:
- Video and static graphics showcasing the core features of Age Assurance
- Thought leadership guides (e.g. Impact of pending Online Safety Bill)
“Source quickly developed a strong understanding of both of our age verification solutions. What was important to us is that they identified the creative PR news angles needed to generate editorial coverage, whilst being able to convey the complexities of our technology in a way which is easy for audiences to understand.
“Accurate targeting, being reactive to new ways of engaging audiences and communicating our key product USPs also extended to the paid digital campaigns they implemented.”
Phil Young, co-founder and technical director for Luciditi